Back pain is one of the most common complaints among Australians, and lower back pain is the most common type of back pain
April 8, 2023
Back pain is one of the most common complaints among Australians, and lower back pain is the most common type of back pain. In fact, it’s estimated that four out of five Australians will experience lower back pain at some point in their life. If you’re one of those people and you’re looking for relief from your pain, you might be considering seeing a chiropractor in Sydney. But what does a chiropractor do for lower back pain?
Lower back pain has many causes, including:
• Muscular tension and strain – This includes tight muscles and ligaments from overuse and poor posture.
• Bulging or herniated discs – This can occur when discs in the spine become weakened or damaged, causing them to bulge or rupture.
• Sciatica – This is a type of nerve pain caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve, which runs from the lower back to the legs.
• Arthritis – This is a joint disorder that can affect the lower back and cause pain.
• Spinal stenosis – This is a narrowing of the spinal canal that can put pressure on the nerves.
At Hyperhealth Allied Health in Sydney, our chiropractors are specially trained to help people with lower back pain. Here’s how they can help:
Chiropractic manipulation is a type of manual therapy that is used to treat lower back pain. Our chiropractors use a combination of gentle, hands-on techniques to reduce pain and improve range of motion. This includes joint manipulation, spinal manipulation, and soft tissue techniques.
Our chiropractors can also prescribe specific exercises to help strengthen and stretch the muscles in the lower back. This can help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Our chiropractors can also provide advice on how to manage lower back pain on a daily basis. This includes advice on posture, ergonomics, and how to modify activities to reduce strain on the lower back.
If you’re experiencing lower back pain, it’s important to seek professional advice as soon as possible. Seeing a chiropractor can help reduce pain, improve mobility, and prevent future episodes of pain.
At Hyperhealth Allied Health in Sydney, our chiropractors are experienced in treating lower back pain. We offer a range of services to help you find relief from your pain, including manipulation, exercise, and lifestyle advice.
If you’re looking for a chiropractor in Sydney for lower back pain, contact us today to book an appointment. We’ll work with you to develop a plan to reduce your pain and improve your quality of life.